Monday, September 26, 2011

My new friend

Work is a little slow today and I have made a new friend. He lives in the Golden Pothos on the shelf above my desk. I believe he is a daddy long legs but he is still very small. I discovered him while I was staring off into space. I like spiders. Not in a creepy way. I'm not afraid of them and I repect that they eat other annoying bugs. When I was little my dad told me that it's bad karma to kill a spider, so I usually pick them up with a tissue and let them outside but he can stay. I've decided on Loki as a name. Loki and I have imaginary chats. So far we talked about how the rain goes down the water spout but he kept climbing back up it and how it was a good living for a while but now he's retired and enjoys his view from the Golden Pothos. I, of course, was flattered. Then he metioned not me but the window. He likes to watch the weather change outside. Our first fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment