Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WTF happened to November?

Where did it go? December 6th already? It was just January! This is the one thing that really irritates me about aging. It's just seems to go faster and faster. I have been in a bit of a hole for about a month and now that I've come out of it alive and stronger, I have made a few decisions. After months of stressing about whether or not I'll have a job in the new year, I've come the to conclusion that I am officially going to stop stressing about it and just go with whatever happens. I can get a new job, I have the luxury of having family to fall back on if I have to. I’m a very lucky girl. I don't like the feeling of not having control of the situation but I can't always be in control. I just have to keep telling myself that. I can’t remember if I have blogged about any of this. So just a quick recap. My boss is retiring at the end of the year. He has sold the law firm to a new attorney. The new attorney is very worried about money. I (and he apparently) don’t know if he will be able to keep me on full time. I need a full time job. The end. All together I have had a feeling of not being wanted through this whole experience. It took a huge blow to my self esteem and made me evaluate my self worth. But now to hell with him. Or maybe not if he does want me and I’ve been reading the situation all wrong. I don’t know and I just don’t feel like caring anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment