Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Strage Reactions

I told one of my very best friends today that I started blogging. I felt like her reaction was strange. She said "I don't know if I'm OK with that". It was strange not because I didn't feel supported but because I understood. I told her my blog is pretty much completely anonymous. I can understand why she wouldn't want me to talk about her and her life. But it just so happens that she is a part of my life and for some odd reason I have decided to share my life with random people. She shouldn't worry though because there is no reason why I would make her look bad in any light. In my third blog post ever I am already contemplating the idea of deleting it. I won't though because I have built up this really strong, high, wall for my family and friends to break though. They still don't know the real me. I don't know how I got to be this way. But I keep everything to myself. I do not tell anyone how I really feel. I'm so incredibly secretive that it scares me. So I've decided to journal and instead of journaling, I feel that I can post things on my blog and tell my secrets to complete strangers. Because I don't really give a shit how complete strangers feel about me. Maybe in the long run I'll be able to tell people I really do care about how I feel and who I am. But for now its all on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment