Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Something isn't right

I haven’t been sleeping well again. Three hours last night. I hate just lying there with the stupidest stuff racing through my mind. I get so sick of it. I turn on the TV to stop my mind from racing. Then, of course, I start watching TV. Last night there was a movie on that I’ve seen before called I’m with Lucy. I have no idea why but I love this movie. There really isn’t anything special about it. The only thing I find extraordinary about it is one of the characters is played but the same actor who played Elliot in ET. Except, he’s all grown up. And really cute too. Anyway I just have had this feeling lately of not being right. Like I’m not doing something, I should be doing. I get to work and I instantly feel sick, like really nauseated. I have a giant ball of anxiety in my chest. It’s like I’m in a fight against myself but I don’t know what I want. I have been on the verge of tears all day and I’m sure it’s not hormonal. Just the mention of an old man who was like a grandfather to me and I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to cry. And just now, Adele "Someone Like You" is playing. I had to choke the tears back. I’m thinking this is a quaterlife crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment