Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

27!
I am officially one year older today. It's strange the way time tricks you. You spend so much time when you are young trying to be older, only to be older trying to be young. I decided a long time ago that I would never worry about gaining a year because that year is what makes me who I am. It's something to be proud of and I will never lie about my age. That being said, I am only human and do sometimes think "crap! I'm almost 30 and I have nothing to show for it." That's a lie though, I have a great family, wonderful friends, a job and my two furry babies that make me smile when I'm sad. The only thing I could ask for is a handsome stranger to sweep me off my feet. (Princess Disorder-Unlikely to happen) But whatever happens, happens. So, my goals for this year are as follows:

1. Learn to play the Ukulele I got for Christmas
2. Eat healthy, exercise more regularly
3. Enjoy myself, stress less
4. Let it be
5. Chase my dreams

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Virginia!

    You know what I'm gonna say...You are just a baby.

    ReplyDelete