Monday, January 9, 2012

I just realized...

I'm probably not going to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. It's just occurred to me as I fell up the stairs for the third time this year. I'm too klutzy. And now I'm just completely depressed.

Oh, I had the scariest dream last night. It was about a serial killer who apparently lived in my house before I did. He was coming back to kill all of us and his warning was when the windows would bleed. I, of course, looked at the windows and there was blood running down them. So I ran downstairs and got a knife and waited. Then, for some reason, I figured out it was a dream and woke myself up. I was so freaking hot when I woke up. My cat had crawled under the blankets in the middle of the night and she was snuggled against my back and it was making me boil. I was so scared from my dream that I turned on my TV and searched for cartoons and petted her as she purred. There are no cartoons on at 5am. I almost put a dvd on but I was too scared to get out of bed so I watched the news which was really no help at all. Basically, I'm very tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment