Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Obsession with Pandora Radio

Pandora Online Radio has ruined me. I have been listening to showtunes for two months now. I won’t listen to the regular radio anymore and I’m sure that I’m not up to date on the awful shit they call music these days. With the exception of Adele, of course. Maybe a few more artists. But if I hear anymore Rihanna or Taylor Swift, I will hurt someone. But the showtunes, I love. Oh, Mamma Mia, how did I live without you for so long, Wicked makes me smile and then there are the Disney songs. I just might be regressing back to my childhood but I don’t really give a shit. I heard the Doll in a Music Box from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and almost had a stoke. I seriously forgot about that movie. And then Mary Poppins, the Feed the Birds song was my number one favorite song when I was ten. I would sing it all the time. Also the Golden Oldies radio is fantastic. In my area we don’t have an oldies station anymore. Back when I would ride the school bus, our evil bus driver made us listen to the oldies. Now I love the oldies. And the Holiday music, I had the Holloween mix and then the Christmas mix. I’ve even considered paying the three dollars a month to upgrade my Pandora. You know what my dream job would be listening to new music all the time and picking out what songs to put in movies. That would be so awesome. I know it’s contradictory to what I just wrote about but I could at least weed out all the shit music.

No comments:

Post a Comment