Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Luxury of Depression

It's an excuse to do nothing. But when you don't have time to do nothing it makes it so much worse. All I want to do is crawl into bed and listen to the false voices that tell me I'm worthless. But I absolutely can't. See this is not how I deal with my depression. I usually treat myself like a sick child when I feel the cycle of depression start. But I can't do my usual nothing. I have so much going on. Work is insanely busy. My friends all need me right now. I can't just slip into my bed and do nothing for a day. I just want to sleep. And when I finally can, I just lie there. It's so frustrating! I've never been to a doctor about my depression. I can usually dig myself out of the hole. I'm starting to think I might need to be medicated. I'm just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment