Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bookcase of Death

As my birthday approaches, I am officially starting to feel my age sneaking up on me. I know I’m not old yet. I have a long way to go, but I feel my body starting to protest some of the things I do. I woke up this morning with a twinge in my neck. It’s not horrible, just annoying and I have learned my lesson. Don’t move a bookcase upstairs by yourself. Also get rid of some freaking books. I must have made about twenty trips up the stairs with boxes and boxes of my books. I looked trough them and there are some people have given me to read that I have never returned or read even. Another thing, I need a new bookcase. I got mine from Target for $40 and I’m fairly sure it will never survive another move. It's a POS. I’m not even sure it will last just sitting there in my room. I’m a little scared it will just fall apart and fall on my bed probably while I’m sleeping there. So anyway, my neck hurts, I’m scared my bookcase will kill me and I’m getting old. Mery Christmas and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not going to tell you it gets any better the older you get. Sorry for the bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete