Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Looking your best.

This morning I woke up late and didn't have time to shower. I threw my hair in a pony and got dressed and  with no make up flew out the door. On my way to work I remembered that the office supply guy was coming today and I instantly cursed the gods. I have the biggest crush on him. He is so adorable in a nerdy, cute way. And for some reason whenever he is supposed to come in I always look like complete shit. I should really just stop caring because it's not like I have a chance anyway.  I don't know if he is in a relationship or anything because I am unbelievably shy and can't talk to him.  One time he came in and smiled at me and I felt that hot blush creeping up my face and neck and speed walked to the bathroom to calm down. I'm sure he thought I had some sort of gastrointestinal problem or something. Ok, next time we order supplies I'm going to make it a goal to say at least a complete sentence to him. And I'm going to set three alarm clocks so I have time to primp myself so I can at least look human. I'm all about accomplishing goals this year. What's the worst that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment