Monday, January 21, 2013

Life

I'm having a weird day. First, I'm a little sad because one of my mom's friends passed away, she was one of my favorites. Just saw her six weeks ago and am really glad I had that last chance to spend time with her. I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning because it's still foggy and cold and I'm sick of it, I would welcome the rain at this point because it would at least mean it's warmer. I watched the Inauguration this morning and it made me a little misty-eyed. I really liked the singing and felt very proud to be an American. I was a little irritated I had to work today because it's technically two holidays, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day and Inauguration Day. My Boss called and said since we weren't busy I could go home. It's my parent's anniversary. I'm going to make them a cake. My emotions are all over the place and I'm pretty sure I have a red wine hangover from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment