Thursday, April 12, 2012

I wish this dream was real, except for the pain

I had the weirdest dream last night. It’s all a jumble but the thing that stands out the most is I was dating Zac Efron. SCORE! And I hurt my arm. My arm kind of just flopped around. I remember it hurting really bad. I also remember my cousin John being there. Which is really weird because out of all of my cousins, I think about him the least and to be perfectly honest I don’t even like him. I don’t remember what he was doing there just that he was. And Annie too. I remember hiding in the back of a pick-up truck with a canopy on it with Zac. I kept telling him his eyes were pretty. Then I woke up with a start, which I have done several times this week. And I know why my arm hurt in my dream because I was sleeping on it and it was asleep. I hate it when that happens. But I have no explanation for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment